Published on 01 December, 2015.
- Every worker who has an employer-employee relationship must be registered with the Scheme.
- Every worker should have only one (1) social security number.
- Use same social security number for your whole working life.
- The Social Security Number is not transferable.
- Change your dependants regularly; at least once every five (5) years.
- A member shall take steps to update or correct any missing or inaccurate information in the Statement of Account presented by SSNIT and support it with any relevant accurate document.