Published on 01 December, 2015.
- The National Pensions Regulatory Authority was established by Act 766 to regulate and monitor the operations of the three –tier scheme to ensure effective Administration.
- It has the capacity to sue and be sued and has perpetual succession.
- It also issues guidelines for investment of Pension Funds and ensures compliance with Act 766.
- Register Occupational, Provident Funds and Personal Pension Schemes.
- Set up standards, rules and guidelines for the management of Pension Funds.