Published on 26 July, 2023.
Are you 72 years or older?
SSNIT requires Pensioners aged 72 and above to visit the nearest SSNIT branch and renew or complete their Pensioner Certificates.
This process allows the Trust to verify that a pensioner is still alive.
1. Enables Pensioners to continue enjoying their pension
2. Enables the Trust pay pensions to the right persons
3. Prevents non-qualified persons from accessing pension funds
SSNIT provides home visits to Pensioners with mobility challenges. To schedule a home visit, contact SSNIT from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. via:
1. the SSNIT Contact Centre line 0302 611 622
2. WhatsApp /SMS 0500 003 050
3. Social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) @ssnitghana
Don’t wait till your pension stops. Remember to complete your Pensioner Certificate when the time comes.
Ɛyɛ wo daakye, fa no personal.